The new software-Ninjhax 2.0 released, which can support homebrew applications such as games, tools and emulators! What’s more , ninjhax 2.0 allows you to run many out-of-region gamecards, as well as use custom themes on your console. It is excited that is can works on the latest firmware9.9.0-26
Requirements of using Ninjhax 2.0
A 3DS console（V9.0-9.9）
A 3DS sd card
A micro sd card
Cubic Ninja ROM or genuine gamecard
1. Go to the page http://smealum.github.io/ninjhax2/ and enter your 3DS console version, click “update QR code ” and there will be a QR code generated which is compatible with your 3DS.
2. Download “homebrew starter kit” and extract all the files to the rood your 3DS sd card.
3.Turn on your 3DS wifi and connect to the internet.
4.Insert the sky3ds with Cubic Ninja ROM burnt to your 3DS console, bootup your 3DS.
5.Run Cubic Ninja →EDIT→QR Code →QR Code の読取
( When scanning the code, make sure you fill up as much of your 3DS’s screen with the QR code. You may need several times to make it.)
6. After scanning, there will be a notice”instal the exploit to your savegame?” Press A to install it.
7.The homebrew launcher will load.
1. ninjhax won’t run anymore ! I updated my console after installing ninjhax and I can’t access the homebrew launcher anymore. What do I do ?
In this case, all you need to do is clear CUBIC NINJA’s savegame and install the exploit again. To do so, enter CUBIC NINJA’s main menu and hold L+R+X+Y; after a few seconds, a menu will show up asking whether you’d like to clear your savegame. Do it, grab the QR code for your new firmware version and you should be good to go!
2. ninjhax won’t run at all ! I’m getting a red screen after a bunch of text shows up. What’s going on ?
This happens when you don’t have a boot.3dsx file at the root of your SD card. Please follow the install instructions and try again.
3. ninjhax won’t run at all for some other reason ! What am I doing wrong ?
This most likely means you are using the wrong QR code for your console/firmware version. Please double check that you are using the correct version.
4. Can ninjhax be uninstalled ?
Yes. Go to CUBIC NINJA’s main menu, hold L+R+X+Y and follow instructions. This will also erase your savegame. There is currently no way to uninstall ninjhax without losing your Cubic Ninja savegame because it seems noone cares enough about their Cubic Ninja savegame to make one.
5. Does this allow region free ?
It totally does and it’s pretty rad. For more information on the region free feature, please visit regionFOUR’s README page, as the exact same limitations currently apply.
6. Does this let me run roms ?
No. ninjhax is a user mode exploit, meaning that we do not have full control over the console, and therefore cannot run pirated software. That being said, we have the same amount of access as regular apps and games to the console’s hardware, and so we can make some kickass homebrew!