Great news! SKY3DS+, the second generation sky3ds comes with powerful function which is compatible with latest 3ds games with AP checks such as: Fire Emblem If, Animal Crossing – Happy Home Designer and Monster HunterX. SKY3DS+ also bring more inconvenient experience for customers. Two oranges allow you to switch to last/next games freely. And you also dodnot worry about the next AP checks from nintendo team in the futures, because sky3ds+ firmware is updatable to break new checks games.
There are new background picture, sky3ds+and the official site
Two orange buttons can be used to switch to last/next games freely
When switch games, there will be red light and then white light flash inside sky3ds+
* Included all the features of sky3DS;
* Switch game back and forth by two orange buttons;
* More easier to use,copy and play,no diskWriter required;
* Compatible with other 3rd party homebrews;
* AP checks solved;
* Firmware updatable.
* Plug & Play, easy to use, Multi-rom support.(sky3ds features)
* Support any 3DS system version(including the newest 10.3.0-28U/E/J).(sky3ds features)
* Support all New3DS/3DSLL, 3DS/XL, 2DS consoles(US,EU,JP).(sky3ds features)
* Support eShop and online game.(sky3ds features)
* Compatible with any MicroSD 2GB,4GB,8GB,16GB,32GB,64GB,128GB SDHC cards.(sky3ds features)
1. Copy the 3ds roms(Fire Emblem If/Monster Hunter X) to the root of your microSD card, no diskwriter tool needed.
2. Download the newest gamelist.bin( like old sky3ds template file) and firmware.bin(kernel) from sky3ds official site, and copy them to the root of your microSD card.
3.Insert your microSD card to sky3ds+, connect sky3ds+ and your PC with usb cable. SKY3DS+ will flash red light about 10 seconds and then green light in 10 seconds, the light will be down.( during it, the kernel firmware.bin is installing ).
After the light is down, you can open your microSD card and delete the ‘firmware.bin’
4. Insert the sky3ds+ to your 3DS console and enjoy your 3ds games freely. There are Fire Emblem If and Monster Hunter X on 3DSv10.3.0-28. you can switch games freely by two orange buttons.
Tips: A settings.txt file and other .sav file for each games will be built in your microSD card once start to play games.
Open the settings.txt, there will be two lines: the first line is your kernel version. The second line is CREATE_PER_GAME_SETTINGS = 1. Set the CREATE_PER_GAME_SETTINGS = 1(default 0, can change it anytime later) and save it, a .CFG file will be created in your microSD card after a game has been played, it is the rom header of each game. you can build you own .CFG file for playing a new game(or an online game) later if you know how to get those info properly, which means you don’t have to wait for the updated gamelist.bin file by our site, the .CFG file has a higher priority than a gamelist.bin file.