Great news! Mr Smea updated Ninjhax 2.8 for 3DSv11.2.0-35 which means sky3ds+ users can run Ninjhax 2.8 to play out of region games on 3DSv11.2. In this post, we will tell you how to install Ninjhax 2.8 with sky3ds+ on 3DS11.2.
One N3DS/O3DS/2DS 9.0-11.2
One SD card compatible with your 3DS
One Cubic Ninja ROM
1. Download homebrew starter kit and extract it. Copy all files to the root directory of your 3DS SD card. Insert SD card to 3DS console.
2. Go to http://smealum.github.io/ninjhax2/ and select the firmware version of your console. Click”Update QR code” and QR code picture will show as below.
3. Copy Rom of Cubic Ninja ROM to microSD card and insert microSD card to sky3ds+. Plug sky3ds+ to your 3DS. Boot up your 3DS and turn on your wifi.
4. Select Cubic Ninja icon and press A, select Create→ QR code→ Scan QR code
Tips: 1. There are 16 QR codes and you need to scan them one by one.
2. If your 3DS is 10.0.10.1 or 10.2, there will be 16 QR codes to be scanned;
If your 3DS firmware version is 9.0-9.9, you only need to sacn one QR code.
5. Scan the first QR code. You’ll know the QR code has scanned once the text disappears from the bottom screen and the camera view freezes.
6. Click the Next link above to show the following QR code, then B on your console to return to the scanning menu. Press A to scan the new QR code.
7. Repeat the above steps until you’ve scanned ALL QR codes.
8. Once you’ve scanned the 16 QR codes in order, return to the game’s main menu. From there, go into Edit, then QR code. The exploit should run !
9. If the exploit doesn’t run, it should mean you missed one of the codes. In order to attempt the install again, please clear your savegame (see FAQ below) and try again.
Cheapest sky3ds+:85USD(original price 87USD)
Cheapest sky3ds: 60.5USD(original price 64.5USD)
If you buy one sky3ds+ in one order, we will send you a free gift: an 8GB microSD card or an Ace3ds plus
If you buy two/ three or more sky3ds+ in one order, we will send you two ace3ds plus or one 16GB microSD card as gift